Consultation, Exam, x-rays, and Cleaning for only $200!
- Delaying treatment you need?
- Scared to pick up the phone to schedule an appointment?
- In pain?
- A patient who has trouble with numbing or gagging?
- Have a low pain tolerance?
- Does the thought of having your teeth cleaned make your entire body tense with fear?
- Having trouble finding someone you can trust?
- Overwhelmed by the thought of multiple visits to the dentist?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions,
you would benefit from Sedation Dentistry!
Would you rather endure the agony of a toothache than step foot in a dentist’s office?
You’re not alone.
A lot of people are so phobic about going to the dentist that they
prefer NOT to have any treatment.
For people who avoid dentists like the plague, sedation dentistry may take away some of their anxiety.
Sedation can be used for everything from invasive procedures to a simple tooth cleaning.
How it’s used depends on the severity of the fear.
Make a consultation appointment today and take the next step to
“Snooze Through It” with our sedation dentistry.
Proudly serving Shelby Township, Macomb and Oakland Counties, Washington Township and surrounding areas!